viva las wednesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

vivalas

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2005
27-17, +43 units

Like quite a few games today and I'll try to limit but wanted to get these in

WF -4 ( 5 units): POssible let down game but the fact that BC took down NC as well helps here. BC without their 3rd leading scorer and WF is already a talent mismatch IMO

Mich. St -5 (5 units): Penn St is decent but have mostly loaded up on cupcakes....if Mich St takes this game seriously which they should given last year's letdown for the Nittany, it should be an easy cover

Much more to come but before public loaded, I wanted to get these in

Last edited:

vivalas

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2005
Allright adding to the mix:

Fla-3....(3 units)..MIght have trouble with Auburn guards but overall just the better shooting team that protects the ball better

Temple-10 (3 units)....Tough road matchup but Penn is just plain bad...no reason for temple not to lay the hammer

Arkansas +2 (3 units)....Huge advantage on the boards from the Razorbacks....Ole Miss banged up as well.....Line seems a little fishy but I'll bite

Richmond +8 (2 units)...simply a lot of points for a weak offensive club like Va Tech

Ohio U. +10 (2 units)...Two somewhat even teams....not sure Miami should be laying this many points with anyone

Duke -12 (1 unit);;;Huge talent difference...dukies should take care of business

Big night with 24 units on the line, slight lean on Iowa St and George Mason but I got enough action out there that I passed on it

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vivalas

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2005
If Wake doesn't pull an MSU I'll be 4-2 with +6 units ont he night......Michigan State pushed what should have been a huge win for me but I can't complain. Fla pushed as well

31-19 +49 units on year now

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
If Wake doesn't pull an MSU I'll be 4-2 with +6 units ont he night......Michigan State pushed what should have been a huge win for me but I can't complain. Fla pushed as well

31-19 +49 units on year now

Did you watch it? They went 3/6 free throws with 19 seconds to go... Guy was shooting 80% on the year... Unreal...

WAKE FOREST !!! :mj06:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

marcb1oo5

Forum Member
Oct 23, 2006
mich st a push because they went 3-6 from the free throw line in final 0:25
florida a push because auburn hit a meaningless 3 from three feet behind the arc with 0:01 left
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

vivalas

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2005
uggghhhh missed both of those endings....was shocked to see the MSU final that close after seeing the halftime score...also didn't realize what happened in the Uf game either.....still a positive day but manit coul dhave looked really good

TeeMo

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2008
NICE NITE...........I'M FEELING YOUR PAIN THOUGH. I HAD TWO PUSHES THAT WOULD HAVE MADE FOR A REAAAAAAAAAAAAALY NICE NITE.

GOOD JOB.....KEEP IT UP.:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg