VMI/Kentucky

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BrandonC21

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Stevens Point, WI, USA
1st time poster here.. Been reading the board for about a month now, and like what I see.. Anyways, VMI almost beat a decent Va Tech team on the road.. Is 30.5 points too high? I might just take the bait.. Any thoughts?

West Virginia seems to be the game of the night.. Got em at -5 at VIP sports..
Brandon

anlhar

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2001
tampa
msn.com
I started lookin' at this game and i thought the same thing...30.5 pts is a lot to cover. I was thinking the line came from the More. St. game comparison. More. St. beat VMI by 11 and Kentucky beat More. St. by 19.

This is not the best method to cap teams, but I use this method once in a while. It's like the lazy mans capping strategy. Maybe the bookie got a little lazy.

The thing that scares me about VMI is lack of skilled big men. They don't match up very well against guys like Prince. I see Prince scoring like 30 pts tonight. Plus VMI scores a lot of points so they're intent on pushing the ball..so is Kentucky so this could turn into a track meet which is more conducive for Kentucky to cover that large number.

I still think VMI is the right side I am just not sure how much I will lay on this game

------------------
go gators / usf bulls!!