Vol and N30 One for the MJers today

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
appreciate the free plays but am i wrong in that as of today your service is down over 16% for yr in college hoops.

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
lowell, that probably is true, but these guys will never admit it and continue to put spin on it, so stop wasting your time man, it's obvious they come here to advertise, as why else would they post a free play once in a while, surely isn't out of "goodness of their heart" but you'll never get an admission, so either bet the plays or don't, but give the bashing a rest, nobody will ever own up to it that's for sure

Mike

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
sorry for way i posted question.did not mean to bash should of been more civil in asking record.i want to win games.will follow sadam if he can pick winners.

nation30

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Indianapolis,IN;US
Yes Lowell that is correct. We are 68.4 % combined the last two years, but I am sure a cynist like yourself would never believe that. We opened and were monitored fully only the past couple months and in that time we are down 16% in NCAA hoops. We do not hide a thing, and yes we play everything we post. I am done replying to every person that wants to criticise us, so dont take it the wrong way. Will continue to post a play here and there (not that you care), but I know many do (too bad we dont post as much as b4 bcuz of stuff like this.)

Either way. Alabama is a strong play. Take that for what it is worth and good luck on whatever you do play.

thanks
Nation 30:shrug:

DIMEDADDY

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2002
LAS VEGAS
NATION 30, YOU CERTAINLY SHOW YOUR PROFESSIONALISM BY RESPONDING TO THESE IDIOTS. ME PERSONALLY WOULD NOT HAVE THE TIME OR ENERGY TO REPLY. LAST TIME I CHECKED NOBODY IS PUTTING A GUN TO THEIR HEAD TO PLAY YOUR POST!

THANKS FOR THE WINNAS AND ALL THAT YOU AND VOLFAN DO!

HOLLA,

DIME:D

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
do not see the problem in asking service what there record is for this year.going pay i would think that comes with territory.since you like service picks i will share with you picks that 1 of 4 cappers at service site has.use your own discretion even though they recommend 4% plays with 7 on air force.his picks are st peters,air force,ucsb,alabama,utah,vandy,dayton,marq,etsu,wright st,wisky mil,st joes,witch st,rice,wash st,and unlv.

zig

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
WI
Thanks for posting nation30. Where are you guys monitored?

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
Vol and Nation

Win some, loss some

You guys are the one of the few guys I trust to be in the black when push comes to shove! There are tons of great minds here at MJ's. Questions are fine but from this lad ther are no doubts in your and others ability. At the end of the day I am playing with my own money and I make the final say. That being said I thank you and everyone for thier post because it is most helpful in winning.
Thanks and GL

Now on a different note....... Its time for a wee bit of Jameson to take the edge off the Uconn loss!!

GL to everyone

Irish

Bet on MyBookie