Indianapolis,IN;US
Happy Holidays

NE -9 2x
Over 34.5 3x
SF -2.5 5x
SF over 46 5x
Wash +8.5 1x
Philly Over 41 3x

Remember 1x are just leans, We will not play these or play them very small. 2x is what might constitute a small play, 3x regular play for our guys, etc.. 4x and 5x

thought you would want leans on all. I know how it is. Saturday, holidays, NFL all day, action is always nice:eek: ;) :drinky: :spotting:

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
unfortunately picked a bad day to follow you guys....some bad breaks....san fran really phucked us at the end of the first half not scoring that TD or at least the FG. :thefinger

and wash....way to score 7 at home...thanks for helping contribute to getting the over in!!! :thefinger

nation30

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Indianapolis,IN;US
I hope you followed Bball as well, maybe take away some of the sting. Sorry for the NFL bad day. Philly over and SF over were the right sides, got bad breaks.
SF was a bad pick looking back.

Tomorrow is a new day.
N30

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
We can't win everyday. Nobody expects you guys to give winners everyday either. I just appreciate the help you and Volfan provide! Keep up the great work!!!:cool:

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Nation 30

Nation 30

It takes guts and conviction to take a side in any sporting event, and even more to post it, and Class to accept that we can't win them all. Thanks for helping this forum. I had the 49ers as my biggest play today but I made up ground tonight with the Eagles, and the second half plays. My buddy gave me a good cushion by going 5-0 yesterday.
As always, you'll probably get more responses from tough plays than from easy winners!!

Keep it Positive, Topdog!!

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
no problem nation30...I know you guys are doing the best you can just like everyone else is on here......thanks for posting your plays and good luck the rest of the week!!

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Mcity

Mcity

Please keep in mind that the start and end of any season are often the most unpredictable games to bet. I always pull back this time of year to protect the hard work that payed off earlier.

I hope you're enjoying the unseasonally warm winter you're having back home. I recently passed through your part of the country, but happy to return to Houston's 75 degrees and sunshine!!

Keep it Positive, Topdog!!

Bet on MyBookie