VolfanAndNation30-4-Humpday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Did you win your big member football bet last night?
GLTA

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Why not you mentioned yesterday you had a big football play. That is talking about it. I guess I do not know the guidelines.
Good luck on your CBB plays.

Junior44

Forum Member
Dec 2, 1999
San Diego, CA
nation30 said:
cant talk about that here. sorry.

Now THAT is funny. You talked about it last night when you were trying to scrounge up customers. You are a service now. QUIT advertising in the forums.

nation30

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Indianapolis,IN;US
Gents:

Talked to Jack. Everything is straight. it was not intended for that, but the thing I am curious about is why you are in my thread saying things are old and trying to cause trouble. I have no problem if you want to post your own plays or follow someone else. It will not hurt my feelings. Dont try to start controversy where there isnt any.

No ill feelings, just dont understand.
Good luck tonight.
N30:shrug:

Junior44

Forum Member
Dec 2, 1999
San Diego, CA
Nation/Vol (I'd lay 3-1 odds that you are the same guy),

I, for one, am not trying to cause trouble. I'm merely pointing out that your post last night "There is a GREAT FOOTBALL PLAY TONIGHT.........Sorry, Members Play." was a blatant ploy at advertising. Just as I have stated before that posting plays once you go pay is nothing more than advertising. You say "it was not intended for that"........Well, I call that statement and raise you 12 buckets of bullsh*t. What the hell was it intended for then?

There sure seems to be a double standard going on around here. As long as the advertising is subtle and people with an IQ under 85 can't see the forest from the trees, then it's fair game to advertise here.....I mean, hey, it's free!

volfan

Elephant Hunter
Forum Member
Jul 18, 1999
BIG ORANGE LAND!!
Jr , think you being a bit harsh. I agree we should mention nothing about member plays but other put sp by their p[lays and it cool. Everyone knows sp is for service play. We have no intention to do nothing but win money. That is why we are all here, GL .

Junior44

Forum Member
Dec 2, 1999
San Diego, CA
Slick - I explained my problem in the above post. Reading some of the threads here the last few months, I don't believe i stand alone.

Note: I would still like to know how last night's thread didn't constitute advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie