MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Charlie

I dont mean to be super critical but you show up in here 5 yrs later and you ask about someone that died.

Please dont start acting like your the real Manson again. That just puts me over the top.

Please be on your best behavior.

do you know ppbart by any chance ?

other than that welcome back

you could meet him and soon.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
If there is anything I can think of that you have never been it's critical. I'll try to behave, just for you King. Wouldn't want to see you go over the top. Nice to see you again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I just hope you took my Grizzlies handout in the NBA forum.

the only ppl that do hand outs are arrow who has his own little bookmaking plans here .

so I dont think I will be taking any of your handouts anytime soon.

but when march madness comes around you should check me out as I do monster shit in tourney time.

you could make some green

watch for my handouts

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
LOL @ "hudson" following me into the politics chat room because my Memphis handout didn't cover...my god let it go, the game ended like 2 hours ago...don't be an idiot

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
my stellar record speaks for itself.......it was one loss....if you don't want to piggyback me then don't do it...nobody held a gun to your head.....just dont whine like a baby if you lose one game....in fact you know what? I'm glad Memphis didn't cover tonight....:) I went 4-1 on today's plays so lick my hot dog.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
my stellar record speaks for itself.......it was one loss....if you don't want to piggyback me then don't do it...nobody held a gun to your head.....just dont whine like a baby if you lose one game....in fact you know what? I'm glad Memphis didn't cover tonight....:) I went 4-1 on today's plays so lick my hot dog.

Where's the Beef??..........er Record posted ?????
Not bad but i went 99 - 1..........and 6 - 1 on 4 team parlays.so u got a long way ta go............I didnt start bragging till i was 50 - 0. 84 - 16 in baseball..posted right..... here...........ya miss it ????...were u out fer ur hour of exercise or were u on lock down ??.Are u by any chance on a controlled substance ??

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane

Charile

another big rule we got around here is that you cant past post.

like saying you went 4-1 unless you posted it in madjacks for verification.

not sure Charlie. Your Memphis handout goes down in flames and the thread ends up in the dumpster before people can even bash you for 10 or more posts.

They will follow you but if you have them bet the house they can get pissy.

gl

I think you are 1-1 now.