Waaammp waaaaamp waaaaaaaammmmmmp

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
Free market economics. A great illustration about how hype drives our marketplace. Sorry senor, you're the better capper but the hype is the hype.

Attachments

• thunder.jpg
    thunder.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Free market economics. A great illustration about how hype drives our marketplace. Sorry senor, you're the better capper but the hype is the hype.

I pointed this out weeks ago. P.T. Barnum was right, "A fool and his money are soon parted."

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
DID HE GO 6-0 TONIGHT AND UP A TON(100%) ROI IN 17 DAYS FOR HIS CUSTOMERS

Why are you yelling?

Where are all the plays listed at?

Just think how many customers you would get if you actually posted the plays afterwards to prove us wrong. :shrug:

hedman

Paid Poster
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2004
SouthDakota
Why are you yelling?

Just think how many customers you would get if you actually posted the plays afterwards to prove us wrong. :shrug:

I agree, but I do respect that he doesnt switch hats from day to day. It would be easy for him to list his 6 wins today and then say +12% on Saturday. All, I know is I'm over here counting my muthfucking stack of Georges. Track this PaChicky I got a stizzzzzzack.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Why are you yelling?

Remember this is a venture by Jack also. We are gaining 4-10 customers a day because I a winning. You will notice noyt one customer is contesting my record. Why is that? I am not touting. I could be doing way more on the site to gain customers. Like Jack said -I value my clients but no big deal if some one signs up. I tell you what you sign up. If my record is wrong I will give your money back. Which you will find it is to the penny in 10 min. Come join the party.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Already am- for my customers. It is accurate.

Nobody will question your shady accounting when you are winning. When you hit a rough patch, watch out.

Like I said you are making a big deal out of this. Post your fucking record with plays/weight/release time or quit crying like a bitch. You look pathetic.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Nobody will question your shady accounting when you are winning. When you hit a rough patch, watch out.

Like I said you are making a big deal out of this. Post your fucking record with plays/weight/release time or quit crying like a bitch. You look pathetic.

No big deal. But love chatting with you it is fun

comfortable1

Useful
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2009

I would say it's a tough comparison because senor only caps NFL... he does it tremendously well but it's only NFL. I suspect the majority of Thunder's customers are there for college picks. Just speculation but I don't think it's fair to compare mon frere:0008

comfortable1

Useful
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2009

Dude this is getting older than Nole's hampster wheel slave.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg