Wager tracking software?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
I'm exploring the idea of creating a program that will track all my wagers. Ideally, I want to be able to breakdown and evaluate the records by book used, date or sport and create files and charts that reflect W/L records, ROI, etc.

I'm not particularly adept at writing code, and I'm hopeful I can create what I'm looking for using Excel or Access or some other accounting or database program.

This project may be a little ambitious for me, but I'm going to give it a whirl.

My question is this. Does anyone know of a similar program that already exists? Is it possible to import lines directly into Excel from some source on the Internet? (so I don't have to manually enter them daily)

Any other ideas? :shrug:

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
How much do you know about programming? I know some thoroughbred players that made "Chart Parser" which collect data from free on-line payout charts and puts it into an Excel page.

The charts they get data from are free on the internet, your wagers are on a page only you can get to if you are logged into a wager site. That may mean you will need to input the wagers manually.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KotysDad

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2001
Few years ago, somebody by the name of Phoenix somebody had one here. It was very extensive. Maybe a search can turn it up.

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
LMM - thanks

Penquinfan - I'm not a good programmer, but I have a "working knowledge". I could possiblly program from the start, but it would take me a very long time......

KotysDad - I searched back to a discussion in 2003 about this software. Yep, Phoenix566 reportedly created something, but it's nowhere to be found now.

I'm aware of [COLOR="Red"*********[/COLOR] and [COLOR="red"]Let it Ride[/COLOR]. There's also another from Europe that's called "Betprofile" (or something like that). ********* is another, but it's part of an Internet site and NOT a stand alone program. Posting up personal betting information raises some privacy issues.

It sure seems to me like a good stand alone program would get alot of interest :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
I'm exploring the idea of creating a program that will track all my wagers. Ideally, I want to be able to breakdown and evaluate the records by book used, date or sport and create files and charts that reflect W/L records, ROI, etc.

I'm not particularly adept at writing code, and I'm hopeful I can create what I'm looking for using Excel or Access or some other accounting or database program.

This project may be a little ambitious for me, but I'm going to give it a whirl.

My question is this. Does anyone know of a similar program that already exists? Is it possible to import lines directly into Excel from some source on the Internet? (so I don't have to manually enter them daily)

Any other ideas? :shrug:

Hey SP.....I just searched on here for wager tracking software and came up w/your post from last year.....Any luck on finding something you like or making up your own? Thanks in advance, would be very useful and save time

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg