wagerng options

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dogfish

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
it's been a few year's life found time to take another shot at the pony's..........

so my offshores carib, oly,........dont like my c.c...any input on youbet....expressbet........have tvg on t.v. and only dial up on p.c. lwhat are you guy's using.............

Hard Times

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2005
horse book

horse book

bodog is better, lots better than bet jamacia, bodog pay out lots better ,they pay track odds = bet jamacia only will pay 600 to 1 and when you play pk 3's or pick 4's and of course a superfecta that is very important !!! they both give you a % back on all wagers,again bodog is better if you don't bet like 50,000 a week if so bet jam is better, check them both out for bonuses,i've got an account at both, easy to get to the race book bodog and bet jam will shut you out 2 minutes before they go off.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dogfish

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
i.e-hard times............thanks for input...

i know the offshore's have option's, but i'm looking more at the stateside book's. youbet...expressbet for pony's i really don't trust offshore right now. i know most will alway's be there one way or another ,but deposit's withdraws not as easy as used to be. if need be i will contact some of jack's sponser's. but if anyone using youbet-express let me know what you think..................carib was good nice rebate ..i will check check out betjamaica....pinnacle had good rebate also......ok i research some more......thank's.................

Axle

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2004
I use Youbet. Easy to navigate, good Video of all tracks played, even some you would not expect like Australia....

If you have high speed internet you get great live video of races. If you have dialup, you still get it, but it is a small picture....

All bets are tracks are co-mingled so you get full track odds.

:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

skodaa

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2006
Account Requirements

In consideration of your use of the system, you agree:

That you are at least 18 years old (21 years old in those jurisdictions where the legal age for placing a pari-mutuel racing wager is 21).
Reside in one of the following states or US Territories: Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or Wyoming (updated March 2008 - subject to change).
To provide eBet USA with true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as is requested in the Services registration form (Registration Data).
To provide eBet USA with photo identification and secondary identification.
To open a Wagering Account (Telebet) with a minimum Deposit of $25.00.
To promptly update and maintain the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
That submitting the information required to open a Wagering Account constitutes an Electronic Signature and certification that the information is true, accurate, current and complete.
I

Meadowlands 2-20

1st 7-4-6

2nd 7-2-6

3rd 7-4-5

Dogfish

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
scodaa- i checked them out, i in mn..........i had an old account with expressbet.............big mistake with dial-up they took my cash easy....but never got a bet in or saw video..........frickin magna...love santa anita... not on tvg........cant get there video..............offshores lookin good for fast easy wager........mostly win bettor so exotic odds no problem.........thanks!

Hard Times

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2005
dogfish

dogfish

I watch santa anita racing at calracing.com = i'm on DSL = I live in tennessee= can't bet tvg or you bet. I've got accounts at bet jam and bodog= I just prefer BODOG= It's easy to go there and they have more tracks to bet on !!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg