Want to give me a hand?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Leggyguy

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2001
server41.hypermart.net
I am building a calculator, and I would ideally love to make it of use to gamblers. I am currently doing it as a project for College, but I am going to allow it be downloaded as well.

Currently it is a basic calculator (supporting +, -, x and divide, along with percentage calculations, and memory slots for figures) with an arbitrage -surebet - mode, supporting several fields, allowing the calculation of events with upto eight results.

I want to know, what would you really like for an application to be able to do for you? One suggestion has been for the calculator to have a fixture list for all major events, which can be shown through the calculator's screen. I can do that. Perhaps even a fixture list for all major sports leagues.

What else would you like? I know a lot of people don't care, but any responses would be appreciated. It will help me add something new to it.

Bluemound Freak

WAR EAGLE!
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
North Alabama
Have a function that automatically calculates money lines from the spread and also calculates money line winnings!

I hate trying to figure that stuff in my head! So it would be nice to be able to just puch in two or three numbers and come up with the answer!

Also if you could do like Robert B Irish did and have it pick winners would be Excellent!;)