MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
RECORD: 0-0
Units: 0

Hello this is my first post of my picks. Ward of course is my first name so hence the name of the thread. So lets get this started out on a good foot:

--Milwaukee-140 (Sheets pitching is too much for Pitt on the road)

--L.A.+105 (Ishii has piched well, L.A. plays well in Colorado, and Hampton is pretty darn bad)

--Chicago Cub-130 (Cubs should start playing better plus I am not too confident in Montreal winning back to back)

--Minnesota-170 (solid team with a very good pitcher against the Royals, I will take that any day)

--Anaheim-120 (Texas can not seem to get it together this year. They are falling apart even with A-Rod on a tear. Not to mention Ismael "I never materialized" Valdes is on the mound so expect so fireworks

--Anaheim over 9.5 (see comments above)

Good Luck everyone.

Last edited:

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Posting just to note the correction. I screwed up the L.A. line and have now corrected it.

Also, anyone that has better knowledge that me (and there are a lot of you that do) give me some feedback and insight as to what you think about these games.

A

Antonio

I Like LA, also leans towards Minny, but the price is way to high and Radke struggles against KC. Watch out on Mill, they suck vs Lefties and i dont really like going against a hot team. Will probably play on Ana tonite as well. Tex is not very good vs. lefties, and Schowey is much better than his numbers indicate for this year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Is there a database or website where I can get the info that you refer to about lefties/righties and the team's record against them?

Thanks for the feedback.

A

Antonio

l like using Covers, NSS quick quart and Al/Nl breakdown, i also have a membership with Statfox. Statfox has excellent angles and trends.

monkey

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2002
cincy
yea

yea

I use covers mostly
Like LA numbers look good plus it's a consensus play.

Took Montreal I think Cubbies are in a funk of some sort.

GL on your other plays:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg