Ward's Winners

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Hello all. I am so pumped for the big matchup this weel between my Tide and the Dawgs from Georgia. The RVs started arriving here on Wednesday and there is an electricty in the air that I have not felt since Tennessee first came to Tuscaloosa in 1999. It does however scare me that everybody and their brother is on Alabama. Please do not jinx us people. ;) Anyway, on to the picks.

Last Week: 6-5
Year to Date: 25-27-1

West Virginia-3
Pitt +2
Air Force -23
Colorado +3
Oregon -8.5 (best bet)
South Carolina -4.5
Oklahoma -14
Marshall-13.5
UConn +44

Please give me your input into these picks. I like to hear from others, no matter if it is positive or negative.

Good Luck All. :D

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
Sup Bama! They just showed the Gameday show live from T-Town and the place is going crazy. Would love to be there to pull on the Tide to victory but I am going to hang here in the Music City, try to tell these Vol fans to watch out in three weeks and pull the Titans to a well-neede victory over the Spurrier hated Foreskins on Sunday!!!

ROLL TIDE & GO TITANS

Jhpga

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Brentwood,Tn
SUP? Whats with the ebonics now.You go to New York for business..and come back with "SUP".And were you already torched at 6:40 with that grammar.I too need Bama but for other reasons.And Dunc...I hate to say it be it might just be 8 in a row this year:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
...hope you're smiling after the game. would love to see ga. go down in flames. (...can you get the "Overrated" cheer started around the end of the 3rd quarter?) ...then someone's gotta beat florida. ;)

West Virginia-3 (i like this one...but seems like everyone's on it.)
Pitt +2 (...lean to the home team on the carpet...pass)
Air Force -23 (...lean to navy...pass)
Colorado +3 (...got k st winning the big 12...pass)
Oregon -8.5 (best bet) (i like this one...but seems like everyone's on it.)
South Carolina -4.5 (...i lean to miss st. getting the qb back. pass)
Oklahoma -14 (...took the dawg.)
Marshall-13.5 (...lean to kent, but can't lay $$ against leftwich. pass)
UConn +44 (...yep, always on the 40+)

Jhpga said:
I hate to say it be it might just be 8 in a row this year:D

...and ward will be wearing the Big Orange "T" for the month of November. :moon:

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Dunclock,

I will pull Bama through if you pull our Titans through. Hell, get out there and play pass defense. I think you could do better. I am about to leave for Gameday and I am sure it will be crazy.

Taoist,

Tough time with mighty Rutgers last weekend. :p

I foresee a big "A" next to your name during November. You know and I know that if Alabama continues on its present course and Tennessee on theirs, the streak ends this year. ROLL TIDE ROLL.

Thanks for the comments on the games and good luck to you this weekend.

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
This week: 8-1

But a bad day for me because my Tide lost. :( That was a heart breaker. But UGA is a good team and so is Bama.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dirtydoug

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2002
Alabama
only 1 loss on that list??? count those again lawdog.

WVA?
OKLA?

Still impressive though.

How bout them dawgs??

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Yes I was incorrect it should have been 7-2 fellow lawdog.

As for the dawgs you can bite my white ass or whatever your little phrase is. :gf: :fingerc: moon1

Also where have Dirty Doug's picks gone?

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
...nice day, ward!!! ;)

...did you see the gutwrenching game we had? 6 OT's!!! ...or the gators bite the dust in the grove? :eek:

...hope that your boys softened up Ga. a bit, cause after the marathon we had with Ark., could be some bumped, bruised and dragging arses on their way to Athens next weekend. I really don't like the way they do OT in college, as there seems to be a few injuries always come out of those marathon games....

...keep up the good work. :D

p.s. ...where are your seats for the 26th?

(...and to be honest, i really hated seeing Ga. get that win, but what really bothers me is that your boys got two weeks to get over it and get mad about it before they get to knoxville.)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
I was exhausted after our game. I think I got a little overheated. It was hot and very humid yesterday at the game. So I fell asleep sometime during the 2nd half of the UT game.

I also did not get to see Ole Miss-UF game. All I know is that it worries me if OM has suddenly found out how to play defense since we have them in 2 weeks. Then after that the big one. I will be siting in section A row 9. I have sat in that section before so I know I will have good seats when we end the streak. ;) :D

Thanks also and you keep up your good work too. BTW, school is killing me right now, absolutly killing me. :mad:

Talk to you later. Also UGA is second favorite team so whoof, whoof, for this weekend. :D