Ward's Winners

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Well we have not been winning recently. I will post the record tomorrow but wanted to at least post some these tonight. Will post the rest tomorrow.

WVU -6.5
Miami -39.5
NCSU -10.5
Iowa-8.5
Minnesota+13
Auburn-2.5
Kentucky-4.5

Will post the rest of them tomorrow. If you are smart you would fade these picks. As always please give me some feedback.

Taoist I better see you post in here so I can laugh at your new avatar. :D

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
...enjoy it while you can, my friend. :thefinger

...these next two weeks are going to fawkin' suck!!! ...get this dubious schedule for the next two weeks.... draft complaint and p's interr by and take midterm in wills & est on monday...rec'v answ (to both) and d's interr by wed...answ d's interr, draft K for leg writing by thurs, take dep of p and d on thurs before and after tax class...file prelim motions and answers and any stipulations...prepare for trial...sketch out voir dire, opening, direct and close...trial on wed...leg writing final thurs. (...all of this while keeping up with the regular 300-500 per week in reading cases....) holy chit, it looks worse in black and white!!! ...now that's two weeks from hell!!! ...oh yeah, did i mention that in the middle of all of this, i'm going to see tennessee upset miami for homecoming in k-town? :eek:

...was going to try to go to homecoming in memphis this weekend, but with all the work ahead and the practice facility burning down last night...just seemed like a bad omen. i got plenty to do, as you can see...think i'll just stay in the music city this weekend. ;)

...i can hardly wait until the 23rd. get all of this behind me and be in mexico on a beach, sipping a margarita...reading a tax book. (mid-term the thurs after i get back...) :mad:

...back to the matter at hand. your games for this weekend....

...well...you just don't want to know. none of these fall in my top five, but we're on opp sides of most of 'em.

...as for these games, here's what i came up with. (...don't want to post my top five with the contest in progress, but after even mentioning it, i'll have the worst week of the season this weekend. LOL)

Temp +7 :shrug:
Rutgers +40 or more.... waiting. (probably pass)
Nc St. -10...can't make myself pull the trigger...probably pass.
Iowa-8.5...see above game.
Ohio St. -13...could get ugly.
Aub/Miss - def. pass
Miss St. +4.5 or more...should pull the upset. :eek:

...i'll say this much, i'm fading my tigers this weekend on homecoming. they may take a bad beating with their multi-colored shoes. ;)

Last edited:

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
GL this weekend guys,

Holy chit Chad, you are going to be one hell of a busy man these next two weeks......... But I'm sure you'll be rewarded by that trip to Mexico!!

GL my friend, if you need anything you know where to reach me!

GL Ward, I bet wet your pants when you saw Chad post in your thread with the Bama avatar!!

;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Here are the rest:

Mizzu +10
Tex Tech -31
K-State -31
South Carolina +1.5
Texas -4
Colorado +12.5
UCLA -1
ASU +8
Troy St +24

Please give me some more feedback on these

Taoist,

Man does that avatar make me smile a lot (I do love it Time to make $$$). Also it sounds like your life is going to suck for the next 2 weeks. Man oh man. I am thankful that we do not have midterms. All we have is the all or nothing final exam at the end of the year. Anyways, good luck with all that stuff.

Good luck everyone with their games this weekend.
:D

dirtydoug

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2002
Alabama
Very Bad Sign

Very Bad Sign

Ward,

I just posted my picks without checking your post first, and we are on the same side of way too many games for my liking. However, you may actually have a decent week for once now.

WAR EAGLE!!

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
Also if we are the same side then we are in trouble.

You need to call Bill and get his picks. He picks one game right and thinks he is the pick master. It is rather funny how big his ego is getting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg