warning - Golfing Gods

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
I know some of you guys bet (or did before your Government went mad :sadwave: ) with Golfing Gods - you need to be warned that they have just been kicked out of IBAS.

IBAS is the independent body that all UK bookmakers are signed up with to sort out any disputes with clients. GG have been accused of not paying out clients + not complying with the conditions of their registration.

Basically, if you have any money with them I'd get it out straight away if you can. They are only the 2nd firm to get kicked out of IBAS + the first one went bust straight afterwards.

be lucky
hoss

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
There is no way of getting the money out. I received an email shortly after you posted describing the decision to 'cease trading'. This really sucks as I had over a G in there. It should be insured if they were in the UK.

Couchpotato

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2002
I've been trying to get money out since the PGA, Jason West stopped responding to emails or phone calls about 1 month ago. Feel like a sap betting with this place, never had a problem getting paid until this August. I had $1700 in there, don't know what to expect :confused:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg