Warning to madjacks spammer

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
To the member here who keeps spamming and harrassing me under the email address of schlong luver @ *******.com, i'm pretty sure that I know who you are and i'm working with that email service to find out for sure. When I post my email address during my contests, it is not meant to be used as a joke by some chump. Either stop bothering me or I will take further action.

PP

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
can't you just block them ? if not your isp tech support can tell you or find out then post their name and make them look like a jerk.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Captain Crunch

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2002
Lee's Summit, Mo.
Private Petey, if you are running Outlook Express, click Tools, then Message Rules, and while the email that you want deleted is hightlighted, click on Blocked Senders List. This automatically sends any email from that addy into your deleted items file and it won't show in your Inbox.

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
block it

block it

Thanks for the advice, fellas. I have blocked this guy before but he always comes back under a different name. I'm starting to warm up to you, sex ape. You're much more tolerable when you aren't screaming and cursing at me. I can see that you're trying to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

I haven't heard from my spammer since I posted this, so hopefully this little episode has been resolved.

PP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Either stop bothering me or I will take further action.
oh no! you're not going to pay him a visit with your "crew", are you? :D

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
just say no to sixfive

just say no to sixfive

Hey sixfive, I don't think I would trust you with my email address. You're the goofball who goes nuts when airport security does it's job. I'd hate to see what you would do with my email. You seem a little unstable.

Madjack, that would be a last resort.

PP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
pp, while you usually crack me up, i couldn't help but note the exceptional irony of sixfive being branded as unstable by one who uses as his signature line "give me an excuse to give this trigger a good squeeze." :D

hope you get your spam problem cleared up. nothing can be more aggravating.