Was/Atl o/u 6.5???

JOEtheWISE

Forum Member
I'm getting the o/u at 6.5, does anyone have any insight on this?

That sure is a hell of a lot of goals to be scored, seems almost too easy to take the under.

------------------
"To resist is to piss in the wind, anyone who does will end up smelling"

Brandon Boyd

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Not going to play wash at under right now.
Too hot on off for the last 2 weeks and no indicator that they will slow down.
This 6.5 line looks good to me.
Would have to look at the specification of this matchup to get any valu but i didn't
Its a pass for me.
Or if i have time i'll take a look at the stats later.
good luck if you play it.

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
well it might seem too easy but dont forget who we are talking about here, wash and atlanta, 2 teams with storied defensive problems this yr. yes 6.5 is a lot but if any two teams can get there, i think atlanta wash could..however atlanta has only one line that is doing much damage and that is the one with heatley & kovalchuk.

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Washington's last seven games have all gone over 6.5 goals. Atlanta has had 6 of their last 10 games go over 6.5 goals, and in the four games which did not go over they totaled 5 goals twice and 6 goals twice.

As you can see, there are some pretty decent numbers backing the over in this one. Good luck with however you decide to play it (or not play it).

JOEtheWISE

Forum Member
thanks for all the comments, im leaning towards touching the over because i know my book wont be expecting it!

haha, good luck everyone.

------------------
"To resist is to piss in the wind, anyone who does will end up smelling"

Brandon Boyd

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Joe the wise

What do you mean by:
I'm leaning towards touching the over because i know my book wont be expecting it!

Bet on MyBookie