Washington/KC and other games

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
KC looks like the team to take at -3.5. Defense is banged up with Marco Coleman out and LaVar Arrington questionable. Tony Banks not to sure handed at QB and new guy in the huddle won't make it any easier. I have one question, is KC's offense any good. Read that their receivers are hurt, but not too bad. Think Wash is too much in disarray to compete. Like Denver at home, just too strong right now, and Baltimore doesn't have a strong enough running game to slow down the clock enough. Griese and rest of the offense look real good, definately will score at least 3 TDs. Combine that with a lack of offense for Baltimore, and Denver looks like the play. Finally, looking at Green Bay -3, and Indianapolis -12.5. Need some feedback.

shmuly

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2001
Miami
ay nice to see your plays ..
got kansas city at 3 earlier in the week figuring it would go up ...
cant figure out why this line is so low , except for the fact that everyone thinks washington is a good team in a slump ...well its a long slump , and im not betting for them to come out of it.
got indy at ten which i love ...12 is obviously a bit riskier ...but indy should go atleast into the high 20's ...even that low would be a surprise , and dont see new engladn getting anywhere near there ...and that would be if bledsoe was in ...
only thing thas a drop scary is that theyre division rivals so it could be tighter than it would according to their talents.

denver is a great play too in my opinion ....never liked baltimore ...and now i could finally bask in their losses
smile.gif

defense shoed its not that perfect ..and antyhing less could be distastrous against denvers offense , once its a ten point game blatimore is lost in my opinion .

gb at 3 seems good ...theyre on a nice roll ...like it the least of the four mentioned ..but it seems nice to keep playing em ..although theyre going at 6 now ..
which is way too risky for me

good luck
-great plays

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Got KC at -3. Like em. Just don't think wash will be able to do anything.

Thinking about taking Philly in the night game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Rowdy

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
B Potter in the house........... looking forward to this weekend!