Washington St...overrated.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
I just wanted to warn all WSU backers that this team is very highly overrated. If they weren't playing Oregon St this week, who is QB'd by the worst decision maker in NCAA football, I would love the team they were playing.

Talk about an easy schedule...

Idaho-0 quality wins
N.Dame 0 quality wins, considering they LOST
Colorado 0 quality wins, they are horrible this year.
New Mexico 0 quality wins, New Mexico is OK. It was at Pullman, though. Not that big of deal.
Oregon 1 quality win, b/c it was at Autzen. Oregon turned the ball over nine times, and overall they just aren't very good.
Arizona at home Still 1 quality win.
At Stanford 1 quality win.

1 soild win, against Oregon, who got killed by ASU and lost to Utah.

A touchdown and the hook is a lot to a team that could lose SU.

Overall a much overrated team, and probably shouldn't be laying 7.5 here, but I can't pull the trigger on OSU b/c of Anderson. Just an FYI.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
i took beavs small

i took beavs small

but saying wsu is over rated when they blew out Dux, Col, and were blowing out ND until they collapsed is a lil overstated IMO

I like the Beavs to bounce back b/c of poor showing vs UW, not b/c WSU is suspect ...

this could easily be a 21 pt romp ... Beavs looked like scared lil girls LW vs magerine Dawgs, they also lost to Fresno St on road ...

let's hope 8 is enuff

gl, gregg

ET4646

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
I think they play tough D and have big play capabilities, they are banged up along the o-line but I don't think they are over rated. If you just go by that you can say USC is over rated with only 1 quality win and a loss to CAL. I don't see them as being over rated(USC) I think WSU makes a statement and wins by 20. JMO

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bgold13

The BestBradley
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
encino, ca
i think more than the lack of quality wins is they have 0 bad losses and that impresses me. I will never consider a loss in south bend a bad loss no matter how many points you were up. WSU is the defending pac-10 champions and are undefeated in conference play.I think they know how to win

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
I hope WSU destroys Oregon St. Then USC destroys them at home, and WSU wins out rest of year. That would be perfect!

FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
Washington State is explosive.. and this is important to remember. In the Pac-10 teams often take turns being "on" their game. In the Pac-10 you never know which team will turn it "on"

;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

johnnyb.

Authentic
Forum Member
Mar 3, 2002
O.C.
www.johnnybhaircarecom
wash st. is #1 in turnover margin and rushing defense. thats how you beat osu, stop jackson and make anderson beat you, and then get the turnovers as i think anderson is highly prone to t.o's.
gotta like the reasonably small spread!!!

KALBO

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2001
Portland,Or.
If WAZZU shuts down Jackson and the Beavers commit more stupid penalties than the Cougars,forcing Anderson to beat them, the Beavs are in for a long afternoon. Anderson is only good when things are going good! If the pressure is on Anderson will choke like a F**Kin' pansy!:shrug:

With that said "Go Beavers!":D

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
This game is going exactly as I planned...

Wazzu isn't that good, especially on pass defense. They are shutting Jackson down, but at the expense of giving up yards through the air.

Derek Anderson still sucks. Bad. He overthrew Newsom, TWICE, that should have been scores. He is very unaccurate, and makes horrible decisions. Got lucky on another TD b/c their WR made an unreal catch.

That being said, go OSU...I put a little on the ML...;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
same as last year.... sacless team with a charmin schedule non conf..... congrats to beavers, ;)

RAZ

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2001
this QB sucks ..... stupid fkn mook moves, I would bench this useless fuk, can't get any worse than this, he cost them the game, throws into 3 coverage like the pussy from Purdue.....mental fkn midget... they should pillow case the **** and slam his hand in alocker a few tomes...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
lil early putting fork in cougs

lil early putting fork in cougs

despite all the INT they somehow have forged into lead....

gl to both sides, great game

gregg

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
marra

marra

skin of our luck, thats so funny

i have never won a game like that, had it parlayed to K st

gl, gregg

KALBO

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2001
Portland,Or.
Got the cover but ....damn!Oregon St. has got to be one of the worst coached teams in the NCAA. Derek Anderson is scared! How long is Riley going to stay with this sorry F**K! He has no mobility and gets happy feet under pressure. It's time to give the two talented young QBs on the bench some PT.:mad: