Watch out for the Terps

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fenceman

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2001
myrtle beach, sc
The Heels have been a cover machine this year, but the Terps have the athletes to play with Carolina. Coupled with the fact that we totally embarrassed them in the Dome this year, I think they will be highly motivated and come with a much better effort. McCants being out should be a non factor as he is not making shots anyway. Melvin will feel in and hit some 3's. Not going to bet against the Heels as they may be the best team in the country, but I sure can't lay 6 on the road in this spot. I think the better play is the over. Like I said, Maryland has the Athletes to get up and down the court with the Heels and I think we see this game in the 180's.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
Folks forget the terps came out very stong and had a decent lead with about 6 minutes until the half then fell apart and the game was over. They didnt even bother showing in the 2nd half. Terps are jsut jekyll/hyde. They could win easily, get blown out, or somewhere in between against just about anybody,

ADot

Forum Member
Jan 11, 2005
I agree Sun, but Maryland usually puts up a good performance with their backs against the wall...If the they lose today, they will find themselves back on the bubble..Gary usually has the team ready for big home games like this