Way To Go Emmitt!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Just wanted to throw out a quick shout out to #22!!! Way to go Emmitt!!! You are all class and heart.....a model NFL player!!!

Wish we won today, but as a COwboy fan.... today was a major success!!! Just hope Emmitt retires as a Cowboy!

Pgh Kid

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Pittsburgh
:toast: to Emmett. But I still think Walter was the man.Emmett stuck around for the record. He's pretty much washed up in my book.I don't want to take away from his GREAT accomplishment , but I think Walter should be regaurded as the best RB in history of the NFL.

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
I agree, Walter Payton is the man, but kudos to Emmitt.

In fairness to Emmitt though, both he and Payton set the record in the same number of seasons (13), and Emmitt had a LOT more TD's. The rest of the stats come out very equal. I don't have a clear recollection, but I believe Payton wasn't really burning it up when his career came to an end, so you can't really hold it against Emmitt for being in the same condition.

Both great RB's and great men.

:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
Congrats are in order for Emmitt. In a day where there are more punks on the field that class acts, arguably the classiest guy in the game breaks the record.........

I was very happy for him and all the die hard Cowboy fans across the country. Kudos to Emmitt!!!!!!!!!!!