Weather in Clev

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
You can look at this in many ways. Just think of the field position they will be gettin. Fumbles,Picks and wind on kicks. Goin for it on 4th downs. Cribbs is always a threat. Will Clev be doin that no huddle crap? At 37 Id say maybe but now I dont think u can play it. Last time I thought a game was goin under cuz of wind and snow NE scored 59 points so what do I know :142smilie Jus thinkin out loud GL whatever ya decide :toast:

SPROCK

Forum Member
Dec 1, 2009
Russia
You can look at this in many ways. Just think of the field position they will be gettin. Fumbles,Picks and wind on kicks. Goin for it on 4th downs. Cribbs is always a threat. Will Clev be doin that no huddle crap? At 37 Id say maybe but now I dont think u can play it. Last time I thought a game was goin under cuz of wind and snow NE scored 59 points so what do I know :142smilie Jus thinkin out loud GL whatever ya decide :toast:

Same here! the total was 37; weather forecast was blizzard-like - I go large on the under, and at the half, it was 21-17! Go figure...

Browns and over tonight...

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
You were half right...

You were half right...

TENN scored ZERO!!!!!!! :142smilie :00hour

Or are you talking about last year? :eek:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg