Wed. 12/11 Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
Yesterday (5-0) +7.00 units

Thanks for all the kudos and kind words everyone! Yesterday was just one of those days where I felt good about all my plays.I had absolutely no idea I would go (5-0), but I will most certainly take it. I have had the problem in the past where I follow up a very profitable day of capping with a crappy day. Tread lightly, but I still feel very good with tonights card.

12/11 Plays:

Rangers -1/2 (-115) 115 to win 100
Rangers have had a few days to deal with the news of Bure's loss for the remainder of the season and now must go back to work. The Hawks played last night and I am not sure if Thibault is in net again tonight for the Hawks. I would like this play that much more if he were not in net for the Hawks. Fleury's return to New York.

Hurricanes +1/2 (Even) 100 to win 100
Oilers return home from a successful road trip and face the Canes. I really like the +1/2 goal because I can see this game ending in a tie. The under in this game appears to be a solid play as well.

Thrashers +1/2 (+120) 100 to win 120
I have been successful with plays on the Thrashers in certain situations this season and I feel that they are worth a play tonight. The Coyotes seem to miss Lemieux and Boucher appears to be tired and overworked.

Capitals +1/2 (-105) 105 to win 100
I will take Jagr and the +1/2 goal against a mediocre yet hard working Ducks team. I am hoping Kolzig will be back for the Caps. The over appears to be a solid play in this game as well!

DOG OF THE DAY (0-0)

Kings +1/2 (+140) 100 to win 140
Kings should give the Stars everything they can handle and more tonight! I know the Kings played last night, but this should be a very close playoff type of game. GO KINGS !!!!

Good luck tonight! $$$$

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
keep up the good work-

good luck on your plays except the Kings and Canes;)
are you in LA? I am in San Diego......

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Jake- I'm in Scripps Ranch off the 15... Used to live in UTC and have spent many a day in PB.....

good luck again:cool:

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
Wow, I played all the same games excpet NYR. The Hawks are actually my play of the day. I think it's gonna be a doggy nite. Good luck, buddy.:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg