Wed. - 2 quick picks

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
1-1 tonight (YTD 18-5)

I subjected myself to one of the worst hockey games I have watched all year, if not the worst. SJ is flat out brutal for the talent they have. Does anyone play hard for any Sutter coached team? I don't get it. Mind you teams like Minny should not be in the NHL with the way hockey is so watered down. But Gary Bettman is all happy to have Minny on board because he gets to make all the owners happy with their huge expansion fee. That is all this joke of a commissioner is about. He puts a spin on everything whenever he opens his piehole. This SJ game tonight had no flow and couldn't even get out of their own end with the net empty and a minute to go. SJ was a bad pick from the start. No heart, no emotion and most of all no hustle. They mailed in the 2 points before the game even started.

HORNS

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
I think I can sympathize, Horns. Nothing is more frustrating than betting on a team that does not give their best effort. With handicapping errors, at least there is something that can be done to not make the same mistake again. But if a team does not give 100%, nothing can be done. Tough loss, better luck tomorrow!

Bet on MyBookie