ontyme

Forum Member
10 unit play 3-1(+3600)
5 unit play 4-5(-2500)
3 unit play 3-0(+1800)
2unit play 4-7(-1060)
1 unit play 4-3(+340)
1 unit total 8-5(+760)

got to trust my eyes today boys---got a big winner---and will be slamming it for 10 units. Do not get these everyday--take advantage today.

10 unit play: Detroit Tigers run-line +1.5 2000/2800

2 unit play: Pirates +160 400/640

other thoughts: Like Pirates over again but not sure why line is 9.5--down a pt from yesterday's slugfest. Like Atlanta--they just flat out hit. and looking at the Cardinals--perhaps on the run-line. Any comments please on my leans???

Last edited:

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
I think Detroit may win outright fwiw. But hardly play sides.

Regarding Toronto total mebbe its to factor in Halladay's facing the Pirates the first time - he may not give up a lot of runs.

Possibly ??? Hope its not a trap as I will be @ the game and cherring every run from each side :D

Good luck bud
Spock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
It could be a trap---but the way Toronto is swinging the bat--them balls yesterday were flying out---It looked like the wall was about 15 feet in from the regular distance. That is how easy the balls were going out. Also--Giles--Ramirez--Lofton are swinging the bat well. kendal ground ball hitter is helped out by the fast turf.

other thoughts: Would love any comments or opinions on the following. w/s0x -120--seen scoop--thread--makes sense--was going to play them yesterday(didn't) and they won. Both teams could break out in this game--over 9???---Or how about Colorado over 9??? or Atlanta over 9?? A lot of defense last night--ALtlanta--Oakland had playoff atmosphere last night--both teams really wanted to win----But Atlanta is hitting--Hudson got out of some jams, Lilly--not sure he can?? COmments??

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
if the roof of skydome is open the wind from lake ontario blows out .. so the ball travels farther [this is what i have read from somewhere] *for the jays game*

regarding white sox game i have the under for what its worth.

Dont see a lot of runs being scored. Buehrle may not have the wins but he has been pitching well and just does not have the run support. I am sure he will be pumped up to win against SF and pitch well. Right handed pitcher against White Sox. I dont expect them to score a lot of runs either. I expect Sox to win so bottom 9'th shud not be played [hopefully Spock wins even if it is played].

Regarding the Detroit game I went with the Under. Brown shud be effecient and hopefully LA will be inefficient in their batting.

Good luck
Spock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
spock--thanks for the insight--appreciate any opinion---regardless if you aggree or disagree--god knows we all can't be right everyday. Decide to play Toronto over---can't get away from this play--I have been cashing Toronto over for the last 2 weeks. If it does stay low scoring Pirates will probaly win anyway. Good Luck with Giants under--will stay away---Also like Detroit under and will play it. I have been tracking totals all year and have came up with theory on the number 7--and if calls for the under today. Have fun at the game---hope it gets sold out---Giami says when there is a sold out crowd the ball carries better.

adding: Pirates over 9.5 1 unit 220/200

Boston over 9 1 unit 220/200

Detroit under 7 1unit 220/200

still looking at Atlanta and over---i feel one will definelty come in with good possiblitly 2 come in. Atlanta can hit. Bet the tigers on run-line everybody.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
sold out no chance but definitely more people than yesterday at the stadium

first reason is bcoz Halladay is pitching. I usually go to games this guy pitches.

and second most reason why 20000 + people show up at Skydome on Wednesday's is bcoz today its Toonie Wednesday ..

upper deck seats are $2 each. :eek:

I had got free seating last year at 100 level .. 200 level .. hated it .. love 500 level

Jays have seasons tickets - Toronto Star Special .. Upper Deck .. 500 level .. 81 home games .. $81 :eek: :hail

can ya beat that .. .. ? but its the opportunity cost. Would lose money being away from the comp and not betting second half basketball :D

Glad to see ya on the Detroit Under also. Hopefully CWS game goes under.

Good luck bud
Spock

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
only one: i expect game to be low scoring. So looks like a good play if u wanna pay the juice.

Cheers !!!
Spock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg