wed games

infinii

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Toronto, Canada
YTD 25-22-3 -3.35units

Haven't been posting much lately cuz been on a bad streak as of late. So I've been limiting my plays to what I play in Mr Mo's POD thread (however, my above record doesn't reflect that).

Don't really like tonight's card. One game looks too easy but the heavy chalk isn't appealing.

So for now, these are my thoughts on some games. Going to see if I can conjure up some totals instead.

Atlanta vs NJ
Devils just lost a game which ended their 5 game winning streak, team is playing alot better after a poor start to season. Looking to start another streak.

Atlanta hasn't played well recently and things won't change with all their injuries. Thrashers are having problems on offense getting blanked on Sunday against the Ducks, they didn't get a shot on goal until 17mins into the 3rd period.

NJ won last year's series 3-0-1 and are 7-0-1 alltime against the Thrashers.

Way too much chalk for me to take NJ here. Laying the -1.5 is still negative money which doesn't offer much value IMO. Hard call, I REALLY like Devils here but it's alot of chalk. If my book offered money lines, I'd probably make a Honus type bet but unfortunately I don't have ML's.

Calgary vs Anaheim
Ducks looking to extend their 2 game winning streak here to get to .500 for the season. A closer look shows that their 2 victories came against a hurting Atlanta team and a tired Chicago team that was playing their 3rd road game in 4 nites. Giguere playing well for the Ducks so far, just recorded a shutout and he hasn't let in more than 3 goals all season.

Flames still playing well as they storm back to score 5 goals in 3rd period against the Habs for a 6-2 victory. Turek playing fabulous and Iglina on fire.

Lean to Flames or Under.

Bet on MyBookie