Wed hoops

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Well I wont back down, no I wont back down, you can stand me up at the gates of hell, but I wont back down... (Tom Petty)

Lousy way to start out guys. Well its a marathon not a sprint. The goal is 60% and its a long season. Even though I went 1-3 we can learn from it and move on.

YTD 1-3

To the plays...

FSU +4 at Buffalo... Cleveland is a super nice guy but in my opinion he is not a very good coach, especially on the road. Buffalo starting to put together a nice program.

The play... Buffalo -4 (Buffalo by 11)

Northwestern + 6.5 at Virginia... This play has absolutely nothing to do with the blow out loss at Zona by Virginia. Carmody is a great coach and he has a bit to work with this year. Virginia still rebuilding a bit. This line also looks small, and if it looks to good to be true than well maybe... Nobody plays a motion offense like Northwestern in the ACC. Virginia should win but I think this goes down to the wire.

The play Northwestern +6.5 (Virginia by 1)

G tech +12.5 at Mich st... Izzo was NOT happy with the defensive effort against IUPUIPUIPUOYXP. Think Mich st. comes out on a mission for this ACC Big Ten challenge. I am not a big fan of Hewitt, they like to work into transition, but Mich st. will hustle back on D and be ready for this up tempo style game. To beat a solid team like Mich st. you have to make your 3's and take care of the ball because you are NOT going to out rebound them. That being said Gtech looks to be in for a long night. Gtech does not shoot the three well and are still learning to play with one another at the ACC level.

The play Mich st. -12.5 (Spartans by 23)

Oregon +6.5 at Vandy... I remember Ernie Kent well when he coached at St. Marys years ago. He is a good recruiter and decent coach. Vandy seems to be on the verge of reaching the next level... at home they are brutal to play.

The play Vandy -6.5 (Vandy by 10)

Duke -6 at Indiana... WOW thats all I can say.

The play Indy +6 (Duke by 2)

Hope to rebound a bit today.

Good luck to all!

Hobbs

bear

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2000
Fairfield, CT., USA
Hobbs,

I like your plays today at first glance..
and to me, more important, I like that you pack a little reasoning and add to the give and take...Good Luck
Welcome addition!

bear

Cabo

Oil Worker
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Marietta/Anchorage
I have'nt faired well at all so far this year in NCAAB, I just cant seem to get into any kind of groove what so ever! Have'nt looked to deep into Weds ball, but do like your write-ups and logic. Thanks for contributing and welcome ..Cabo... :)

vivalas

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2005
I would stick to 2nd half bets for the first couple of weeks if you can, it has definetly served me well so far

Bet on MyBookie