Wed hoops

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Dang. REALLY disappointed St. Marys didnt show up the second half. Not angry, just disappointed. Anyway still climbling.

Yesterday 2-2
Year to date 9 wins 24 losses.

As of today, if I dont go over .500 the next week I will have to bag it here. So until next wednesday I need to keep it over that mark.

Anyway...

Minny -4.... Love UAB running and gunning. There are two keys to stop this type of offense. One is guard play (Minny has it) and two a solid coach (Minny has it). Monson is probably the most underated coach in the Big Ten, very solid. Minny should get it done.

Cincy -6.5.... Really feel that win at Vandy was big for Cincy. They are not hitting the glass as much as I would like but I feel they have a bit too much for Ohio. I thought this line would be MUCH lower too. Ohio is solid so this is a bit of an opposite play for me. Rare but I do it sometimes when the line looks strange.

Ill Chi +4.5... Another odd line. Though NW would be favored by at least 7 being a Big Ten school at home. Basically Carmody ALWAYS screws me when I play him. They really play to their competition it seems.

West Kent +4.5...Bounce back game after the loss to Pacific. Bradley coming off a LONG break, Wake did too yesterday....

Ok guys, as always good luck. Try not to fade me too much!

Hobbs

Bet on MyBookie