hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Hey guys,

Last plays were Sunday (1-2)
Record overall (19-9)

Here we go, three solid plays...

UCONN first half -20...
Ok so the line is 13 but so lets say that. Pepperdine has been terrible in the first half this year overall. UCONN is the best team they have faced up till now and it is at UCONN. Now, I like Walberg... a lot. Watch out for Pepperdine the next few years, and watch out for them to start playing better ball overall. Problem is, they have almost zero talent. With his up tempo pressing style, ALL the players have to be ready to play, but they are just bad. THE ONLY WAY they can hang in the first half is if they go bezerk shooting the 3, I just dont see it. Calhoun knows how to attack the press, and they are much deeper, this game is going to very ugly very fast. BUT I will not be surprised to see Pepperdine hang in there the SECOND HALF, as they tend to play better at that time. RARE 2 unit play for me. UCONN should be up by 20 at half easy.

South Carolina -10...
A lot to like about a scrappy Princeton team. But South Carolina should be hungry for a win here at home. They simple match up better.

Washington -1...
Think Washington might be a bit overrated, same goes for LSU. Huskies are super tough at home and very athletic, should be a great game.

Bet on MyBookie