MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Champion Plays

Forum Member
Jul 8, 2002
Las Vegas
7:05 PM ET
BOSTON (15 - 11) at CLEVELAND (12 - 13)
Byung-Hyun Kim (R) vs. Jeff D'Amico (R)

We'll go with the Over tonight as the reeling Boston Red Sox continue their series against the Cleveland Indians.

These teams stranded 18 runners in the first game of this series which stayed Under, before combining for a total of 13 runs last night.

Indians right-hander Jeff D'Amico has a 6.26 ERA in five starts this season. In his last outing he gave up five runs on eight hits in four innings against the Cubs. D'Amico has pitched a total of just 9 1/3 innings in his last three starts while allowing 17 hits and 10 earned runs. A struggling starter and a horrible bullpen is a nice recipe for the Over.

Byung-Hyun Kim's only start this season came against the quiet bats of the Devil Rays. Tonight he makes just his second start in 10 months and faces an Indians line-up that is batting .306 and averaging six runs per game this season against right-handed starters. Cleveland are 11-3 Over in night games this season.

Both of these teams are capable of scoring 5-7 runs tonight and we'll recommend the Over with confidence.
<B>
Recommended Play: Over 10 -110

Antonio

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2004
Tampa
Nice call Signor Campione :)

I post my plays late....so my followers wont lose their asses on their hard earned money..but all joking aside. Im a very slow typer. So by the time I lock in my tickets and write down all my info and type my shit on my spreads its a couple minutes past . It aint easy trying to type in a 2nd language. But I do try and get my system plays out very early in the day and at least those are showng some profit.

Champion Plays

Forum Member
Jul 8, 2002
Las Vegas
Yeah no problem, it's just that you have a very solid record so I'm sure that many guys would benefit by you posting early enough for them to get on.

Well done on a nice night.

Mike

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg