Wed NCAA Hoops

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
3-4 yesterday...looking to turn it around today...

Ill Chic +5 - The Wildcats have played well so far this year but give me the height and experience of the Flames and some points.

UNC -12 - The Eagles are a good team and will be very good in the Big South. The Tarheels are a great team and will be very, very good in the ACC. Roy and the boys got a little more than they thought they would last night. Look for a little more focus and intensity for the 'Heels. If Sacred Heart would have been blown out in the first half and traded baskets in the second half, this would probably not be a play. I think the way the first half played out last night will effect the Tarheels positively tonight.

KSU +2 - Two new coachs for each team. The Scarlet Knights will really miss Douby this year. The Wildcats get a immediate lift with the hire of Huggins. Like him or not, he gets the most out of his players. KSU seems to have the advantage in frontcourt, backcourt, depth, and coaching. I will take the points.

Georgetown +1 - Vandy still has chemistry issues from last year, they were up, down and all around and basically underachieved. The Hoyas have Thompson coaching Patrick Ewing. More importantly, the Hoyas have Green and Hibbert. This game should come down to one question...Got Roy?

GL to All