Wed NCAA Six Pack

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Doug E. Fresh

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
Dallas, Texas
3-1 last night, but lost the biggest with offensively-challenged Bama. At least I won't have to watch their sorry asses :moon: in the NCAA tourney. Still a +3.3X night.

Six tonight

Dayton +2 (6X) Two teams going different directions. Dayton 7-1-1 ATS L9 with 4 SU conference road wins. Richmond 2-7 ATS L9, dropped L4 SU including two conference home losses. Dayton much more athletic. System be damned. Flyers big ;)

Tennessee +3 (4X) Vols on fire winning L6 SU and 10-1-1 ATS L12. Signs of life in Columbia as Gamecocks won L3 SU, but you gotta pay to see the Vols.

at A&M -2 (-120) (4X) Agro-Americans thinking NIT, can't believe this line is so thin (and being bet down), Iowa St is woeful

Iowa PK (3X) Everyone aware of Indiana woes 1-5 SU and ATS L6, but Iowa no prize either of late, only 2-5 SU and 1-6 ATS L7. Iowa also dropped last 2 home games SU. Still, would have thought Hawkeyes would be laying a few so will take a shot with the home team and the lesser of two evils.

Auburn +1 (2X) Will take the point at home, where Auburn is 4-1 SU in conference, while Mizz St is 1-3 SU on conf road

Duke -6 (2X) Trust Coach K, poor travel schedule for Maryland, Maryland only 1-4 ATS on ACC road. Duke only 2-3 ATS in conf home games but the imposts have been very high. 6 is manageable.

Good Luck.

Howie's Hot

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland Oh
Good luck doug....scary, the first four games you capped are my only 4 plays of the night ( outside of my usual stupid get rich quick parlay that never hits)...I jumped on A&M this morning at 4 when I thought the line would go up...I'm a UD grad and look for them big tonight, they hate spiders....

good luck
How

ndlarryj

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
a UD grad with a Michigan avatar?

what has this world come to?

:nono: :p

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Doug E. Fresh

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
Dallas, Texas
Adding one to make it a 7 pack

Kentucky -10.5 (2X) Laying double digits on the road but Kentucky is simply dominant and Arkansas is offensively challenged (to say the least). Check out Kentucky's recent road efforts and come on board

Also dropping Auburn to 1X. Still think I have the right side, but Miss St is motivated so down to a single unit

txag

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2002
texas
at A&M -2 (-120) (4X) Agro-Americans thinking NIT, can't believe this line is so thin (and being bet down), Iowa St is woeful

doug they arent thinking NIT, they are thinking big dance. 4-2 in our last 6 and big dance here we come. ags win big tonite. good luck with the rest of your plays.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Doug E. Fresh

Forum Member
Jan 14, 2002
Dallas, Texas
txag...Now you are being a homer :D

Hey, I'd love to see the Ags make it. The Tennessee win looks better and better, home win against Mizzou was solid, beating LSU was nice, but I think you need another win against a top tier Big 12 team. Gotta get to 9-7 in conference to have any hope whatsoever. RPI is not good. Losses to Princeton, Miami and UT San Antonio (ugh) are not helping your cause.

Hey, let's just get the win tonight (by 3 or more, I might add)

txag

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2002
texas
ok doug maybe i am being a homer now. i think if we go 4-2 to end the season then 8-8 will get us in. one of those 4 wins will have to be against a top tier team becasue we still have to play okie st. ku and ou. did i mention the aggies win big tonite?

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg