Wed. night totals -2 plays

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Do you mean over in the Caps game?

I do not think it would be 5 under 35 any where.

Thanks for your posts, great start!

B

butRnaked

I belive the man was referring to the the -135 more the total of five

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
ND2002HORNS, i like the over on buff wash.
The only reason i'm prob not gona take this is cose you are on the under.
Is this a strong play for you, cose i really like wash and the over looks good on that play.
Might just pass on the total and take the side on this one.
Any news who's is net tonight.

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
9 of the last 10 meetings have stayed Under 6 goals, including the last 6 in a row. The UNDER is 5-1 when Buffalo plays on backend of back to back nites. Both teams PK is above 90% Road/Home respectively.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Sam tx for the stats.
I'm just think that wash off has been very hot in last 4 or 5 and dont see this stopping tonight.
I excpect a very hight number of shuts on goal and this will turn in offensive game whit lots of opportunities.

Id rather ride this wave than the previous one.

I think i'll just wait to see if Biron in goal and if not i'm in if yes i'll have to look at it furthur.

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
The line of Oates, Dahlen and Jaromir Jagr has been red hot lately, combining for 10 goals and 28 points in the last five games. The Capitals have gone 3-1-1 in that time and scored 21 goals. They own a three-game home winning streak.

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Sam,

I am leaning to the Caps, this team is hard to figure sometimes. They have brought their game up a level in the last week, but you have to wonder, until this past week it looked like the Caps were playing to get Ron Wilson fired, similar to NJ with Larry Robinson. One interesting stat for tonight is that Buffalo is 1-5 in back to back games when the second game is on the road, this scenario occurs tonight after their home tie last night with NYR.

HORNS

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Sabres on 0 days rest 1-6 Caps aren't much better on back to backs at 1-4

shmuly

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2001
Miami
ay horns congratulations on some great capping ..
new to hockey but loking to get into it
do yuo have a number for your units won ..if its pushy ..forget it
smile.gif

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
shmuly,

Thanks, we always welcome new faces to the Penalty Box. You can alot from the guys that contribute to this forum. There are so many guys with tons of knowledge. If you live in an NHL city or near one if you can ever give us any valuable info we might not otherwise obtain it would be much appreciated. We all try to help each other as much as possible. But if you are in an NHL city and could give us starting goalies, key injuries, etc... it would be great. Listen in and hopefully you will be able to contribute more as you get caught up on a little puck. As for the units won, prior to tonight I am up 18 units.

HORNS

Bet on MyBookie