Wedne$day

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

head

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2001
No homie play on your Heels tonight. I think that is a lot of points.

gl
head

Bromo

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
West Alexandria, Ohio
No play on the Heels, They are in a position to get blown out tonight and the rookies may have a hard time in Cameron.

Games strongly looking at:

Purdue -3.5
Tough place to play in West Lafeyette, Boilermakers will hold serve on the home floor tonight.

Minnesota +5
Rickert and Co. should be able to SU win this game, holding Darby in check and winning the battle of the boards will be the key. Take the 5 just in case!!

Cincinnati +10.5
As long as this stays double digits I am with it..Huggins would love none better then to knock off Pitino and the boys. Saying that Cincy will be mentally prepared to play sound D and stay within reach here. Look for Stokes to shut down Gaines and Field Williams to have at least 4 to 5 threes in this one.

Indiana -9
The Hoosiers look to get things back in order tonight, Wright and Coverdale will lead this one to double digits in the first half and pull away in the second.

Let me know what ya think??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BillyTWilliams

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2003
Atlanta
Bradley -8

Against Indiana St. Like several teams in the MVC Bradley relies heavily on their backcourt and near 50% mark from behind the arch, and they've shot well from there of late, even in losses. St. has proven over and over again that they have no perimeter D and recently can't score into 50.

Lewey

Forum Member
As usual your picks are right on the $$$.

Minn. +5 ***
Indiana - -9 ***
Notre Dame -2.5 ***
St. Boni +1 **
Purdue -3.5 **

Louisville -10.5 *
UConn - 7.5 *

NBA
Boston -4 *

This is what I came up with for plays. What do ya think?

Bromo

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
West Alexandria, Ohio
Like your two and three star plays...

Cincy is making me weary, Huggins always has drama there!! Now the bench spark is gone and Louisville just pours it on.

My one NBA play is: call it crazy but

Cleveland +5.5
Feel they play better at home tonight against Houston who have struggled.
Boston -4 is a very good play tonight also. Lean to the Clips if Wallace is out? No inside presence to battle with Brand.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg