Wednesday Base on Balls

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

I Never Met Irv

Forum Member
May 8, 2007
Arizona +108(List Johnson) : $100 :00hour +$108

Love the Snakes here against Jamie Moyer. Simply put, Arizona's been a streaky team that's now on their 3rd 6 game winning streak of the year. They've shown the ability to win games in bunches and on Wednesday, they'll have their best arm on the hump.

Last time Randy took on the Phils, he K'd the first 6 he faced and finished with 9 strikeouts. He's had extended rest and has looked almost unhitteable since that start against the Phillies. Can't help but liking this heavily right handed lineup(7 RHB in the lineup tomorrow) against the crafty left hander.

San Diego -139(List Young): $75 +$53.95

Chris Young has been good lately and the Pirates aren't consistent enough(IMO) to pound good pitching two days in a row. I expect the Fathers to tee off on Maholm, but they are a little light hitting at times.

In short, love the price here on a hot pitcher. :00hour

Cleveland +166: $50

Looks like Dice-K is a little overpriced here. I look for Cleveland to bounce back today and touch Dice-K for a few. Tough to pass up such a great price on this Indians team.

Season: 0-0
Yesterday: 0-0
This week: 0-0
Last week: 0-0
Underdogs: 0-0
Favorites: 0-0

Best of luck, folks.

Last edited:

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
ready for hurricane season there Irv?.......god willing it will be a light one this year...hopefully for everyone.

good luck on the wagers...bring them home...

I Never Met Irv

Forum Member
May 8, 2007
Here's to hoping, on both counts.

After some thought and a little extra analysis, I like the Brewers at home with a solid price. Tim Hudson just doesn't scare teams when the weather gets warm.

Brewers +115 $60

Let's get it started right! :00hour :00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tig3rs

swing away!
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2007
Chicago
nyet! nyet! he beat me. straight up. pay him. pay that man his money.

bro, i feel like irv at the $2-$5 NL table killin' it like i am. this desert oasis has got me back on track. apparently you need some help, takin the brewers. i just got back from some poker to shower and go get some yummy breakfast and i had to dump my ice bucket on my head to make sure i wasn't asleep when i saw that brewers pick. give me a break! you better buy that back... braves +117. how bout that mets game... god i hate obnoxious new york fans. they're everywhere. anyways... shower time. holla.

I Never Met Irv

Forum Member
May 8, 2007
Listen, I just hope you took my advice on Arizona winning streaks because if you did, you're in the black right now. Ride THEM TIL THEY DIE ON YOU!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg