wednesday baseball

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
wednesday baseball

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-0 this week

still just playing 1 game a nite, even though i am kicking myself as i passed on houston and pittsburg last nite.

anaheim angels -150
colon takes the mound tonite and will try to get the angels back on track. they have won 5 of 6 on the road. Colon has faced the d-rays 10 times in his career and has posted a 6-0 record with a 2.49 era. His last start against tampa bay he held them to 2 runs on 2 hits over 7 inninings.
hendrickson will be on the hill for tampa, he has lost his last 3 starts

heavy lean on baltimore tonite. ponson looks to continue his streak and win his 6th straight game after he lost 9 in a row.
Mulder has never in his career pitched well in august. he is just 1-1 with a 5.73 era this august.
the orioles bats should handle mulder early and often.

really liked the pirates tonite, just do not anything on their starter.

good luck tonite guys

spider

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
thanks guys, have a good feeling about this game. i live in south florida so i watch a lot of the drays games the following mornings. hendrickson has not looked sharp for some time now, he pitched well earlier in the season and seems to have lost anything he did have. the only thing that scares me about the rays is they always come to the yard ready to play. they have so much team speed. they dont have much of a long ball threat so if colon can keep the leadoff guys off base we should be in good shape.

spider

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
well anaheim made it interesting in the 9th but nonetheless a win is a win and that makes it 3-0 this week.

This is the time of the year where the good teams keep on winning and the losing teams, well just keep on losing.

back tomorrow as there are a couple day games

spider