S.Diego
Akron
Iowa State
Denver U
Santa Barbara
Austin Peay
Wake
SMU

Tuesday final resuilts 7-3. Would have been some good money. We will try this again. I knew the best cappers were on this board. If we can get strong participation we may beat the man. I am not going to try to figure the $$ but 7-3 on Dogs will get you to the promised land.

Also could have been 8-2 if the Jaspers had not forgot how to play the game in OT.

Let's try it again.

PLEASE READ AND GIVE US YOUR DOGS YOU THINK WILL WIN

I think the best Cappers in the country use this board and I got a lot of time on my hands so thought I would see how the board does in its ability to come up with dogs that win.

Just post post any dog you think will win straight-up. if you find your dog already posted please post it again. My intention is to see if a team with multiple selections tend to win often enough to develop a trend.

Also if you do not have reason for your thought do not post. In other words please do not post just because you "think" so-and-so will win. I am not asking that you note the reason but I would prefer that "homers" not distort the outcome.

This could prove valuable. If there is enough interest I will try to post the outcomes under the same "DOGS THAT BARK" heading. Also, f there is enough interest, I will do the same for NBA.

I MUST have your input to see if this works.

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Come on guys. Give this a chance to see if it works. We do not have a large enough sample.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Not much of a sample but I'll keep trying an see if this gets legs over the next few days.

Dogs as of 7:30 ET

Columbia X 3
Zags
La Lafayette
Santa Barbara
Austin Peay
Wake
SMU

GLTA
Bill

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GaDawg12

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2001
Dawgville
bill i dont think ppl are understanding that u are looking for dogs to win outright(if i am correct?)

Basketball - 743 Akron +125 for Game
Basketball - 753 Iowa State +125 for Game
Basketball - 755 Bradley +200 for Game
Basketball - 771 UNLV +130 for Game
Basketball - 777 Denver U +150 for Game

a little late for the first

gla

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Final update in original post. Really poor sampling and multiple picks to get much out of it. I will recap tomorrow and post results.

Thanks and GL to all who participated.

Bill

GaDawg12

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2001
Dawgville
sorry slick i wasnt implyin u specifically but when i see ppl puting up all these + numbers instead of mls or nothing that was just my assumption especially with some of the larger lines

bill i think this could be a good system i hope more get involved a post the barking dog outright winners

thanks for ur work bill lets get this rolling and make some $$

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Thanks GaDawg. I figure I'll give a few more days and see what happens. Appreciate the support.

My original home is Macon.

GLTU
Bill

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg