(919)
yest: 1-0 (+1.00)

YTD: 102-98-7 (+5.69)

Playing:
NCSU -5.5 (-107)
Duke -2.5 (-103)

got these a while ago, but have been out till now:rolleyes:

Duke @ Wake:

Duke matches up better with Wake than they did against the Pack:tongue ....Wake plays a more up-tempo game and does not play the pressure D as much IMO...The loss will have left a sour taste in the Dookies and they SHOULD try to take it out on the Deacons....it should be a 3 point shootout with Paul, Gray, Duhon, Ewing and Reddick going crazy...would lean to Over, but think Duke comes out and really tries to put it to the Deacons....the only thing that worries me is that Wake beat them the last time they were at home (like the Pack did last year)....:shrug:....Duke by 10....

NCSU @ Clemson:

Clemson is having another struggling season, but they are not a team to look past....remember UNC@ Clemson:nono: ....but in that game, they could not miss from behind the 3 point line....They played good D against the Heels and UNC could not make the tough shots that they were trying...In the other 2 recent home games (Maryland and WF), Clemson struggled throughout and were beaten by the better team....State plays a tougher D than UNC does and that will make the Tigers have to alter their shots to try get an open look....The Pack continues to cover and win (more important) games against teams they are supposed to beat...they are one of the few teams that has shown that the Road in the ACC is not such a bad thing....they are still playing extremely well TEAM basketball and IF they continue to do that, then they will continue to beat teams...NCSU has won 7 of last 10 SU(6 ATS)....the last 2 at Clemson, the Pack has won...will continue to ride the Pack (go figure:nono: )...Pack should win as long as they continue to do what has gotten them this far this year....would lean Over as well, but will just stick to the side in this one:shrug:.........NCSU by 12

glta and GO PACK!!!

toy:)

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
thinking let down city for the Pack myself also leaning Wake - that line sure is low when you know the whole world is saying "Duke wont lose 2 in a row"

ajoytoy

carpe vitam
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2003
(919)
Sun Tzu said:
thinking let down city for the Pack myself also leaning Wake - that line sure is low when you know the whole world is saying "Duke wont lose 2 in a row"
Guess I'm just a sucker to play these:shrug:

gl with your plays

Howie's Hot

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland Oh
Gl Toy, will definately have some money on the pack tonight...am leaning towards shaky wake tonight though..i think they take care of business at home....

GL
How

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
Good luck Toy, I a mwith you on Duke and my numbers show NC State winning by 8-10 points just a little slow to pull the trigger on them away from home.

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
Sun Tzu said:

the same thought

twofingers

Forum Member
Nov 16, 1999
Kansas was a big bounce play on Sunday, laying small # to Nebraska on the road. Everyone said the same thing " can't see them losing two in a row". As we know, the Huskers ripped them.

I stay away from road favorites in conference play.

GLTA

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
good luck to you.pack has some tough games coming up before tourney.this is one they need to keep trying for number 2 seed.duke's defense has been off since clemson game.not sure they will get it back tonight.starters are playing too many minutes in my opinion.shav needs to play more than 13 minutes.i may pass or go with both home teams thinking a split is worst that will happen.state does play early game and if they win and duke loses both are in first place.could happen.

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
Good Luck to you toy! I'll pulling for you tonight since I don't have an opinion on either game.:cool:

Bet on MyBookie