Wednesday: Manhattan +10.5

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
YTD: 13-9-2

I'm on a real cold streak so be careful.:(

This game means more to Manhattan than Syracuse; Jaspers are tops in the MAAC but don't get the national press of their local Big East rivals.

The Orangemen aren't the same dominant team they were last year; games vs the Bonnies and Rhode Island were both within ten. Syracuse is not good on the boards and Manhattan should have an advantage in terms of rebounding.

I look for a close back-and-forth game which will be settled in the final seconds.

gl

- Jon

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Syracuse's outlook

The Orangemen continue to search for offensive cohesion and defensive execution. Jim Boeheim wanted to play his bench more and he got the chance against Binghamton. Tonight's game should be more like SU's first three contests. Manhattan offers a difficult challenge, so Boeheim will likely turn to his veteran-laden starting lineup to beat the Jaspers and then turn his attention back to the young reserves for the rest of the month

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
Good luck super!!!! i like manhatten at the +10.5, but i ended up takin Cuse at -8.5. Just feel to many ppl were on the Jaspers.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Kdogg -- that's one of the issues I face with posting early; not knowing where concensus is going...

Cooz -- gl to you too...so far Flores is keeping Jaspers in it

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
superbook,this morning i liked the +10.5.
I didn't make the play until a half hour ago.I think the orange can win by 8-10 pts.I would of gone the other way if it was double digits.Jaspers are tough.This game means a lot more to them then the orange.Bobby G will have them fired up.Flores and Kono can stick the outside shot.Jaspers can play even up in the paint.But if Warrick plays his 'A" game and Mac and Edelin get their FB going Jaspers don't have as amny greyhounds the Orange.
Would love to see Manhattan upset them.A small play for me for the home team.Roberts the 6'9 kid is playing his 2nd game.And McCrosky is now playing.Forth and McNeil are wide bodies.
MC is up right now 10-7.. GL

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Box -- I'm listening to the game on the radio...'Cuse can't stop Flores but Orangemen seem to be able to match every score.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
If anyone has Manhattan for the game you might want to throw a few ducats on SYR -7 for 2H to go for the middle....if 'Cuse can find a way to stop Flores and stop the stupid TOs they'll come back to win by a bucket at the end.

- Jon

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
'Cuse stopping Flores in 2H...but SYR just can't stop TOs -- they have 19 with more than ten minutes to go...MAN has 16...ugly game...lots of fouls on SYR too.

- Jon

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
superbook,nice call.Jaspers almost did it.
Cuse is a little over rated I think.I let the 10.5 drop to 8 change my play.Should of stuck with my original play.
Can't post tomr.
I like UNLV -12.5 over No Zona
Leaning towards Col of Charlestown -1 over the Griffs.Griffs coming off tough loss to Marquette.Think Benton of Charles will be tough to stop.And Mobley is a 6'6 player.
Nice win tonite. I'm still celebrating from Memphis game yest in football.And Giants game Sunday nite.One more football game and I'm relaxing.Like Miami O tomr..take care..see you friday..