Wednesday MLB Action

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
74-45 for +59.16 units

3* Indians -135 (Francis/Tomlin)
I've been impressed with both the Indians and Tomlin. Indians are on a 14-3 run when in the roll of the favorite and they're hitting .299 against lefthanders this year. Tomlin is pretty steady and I really like his 0.89 whip this year to compliment his 2.33 ERA. Indians have won 6 stright Tomlin home starts. Francis came out strong this year but each of his starts has seen a regression from his previous start, Royals are now 1-4 in his starts this season.

2* Reds +143 (Lecure/Gallardo)
Gallardo has been struggling and he lost all 4 of his starts against the Reds last year. Reds have owned this series winning 20 of the last 26 matchups.

2* Braves -107 (Hanson/Latos)
I've been fading the Padres with Latos and I'll continue as Pads are now 0-8 in his last 8 starts. Padres are hitting .200 against righthanders this season, and Braves have won 13 of 18 at Petco.

2* Nationals +100 (Dickey/Gorzelanny)
Both pitchers have struggled a lot recently, but I think Gorzy has a better chance of snapping out of it against a Mets team hitting .193 against lefthanders. Home teams are 38-14 with Barrett behind the plate.

2* Under 7.5 -105 Rays/Twins
Same reasons as yesterday, but I did like that 8 I got yesterday better. Crappy weather tonight again so this could get postponed again.

Best of Luck to everyone today:toast: