Wednesday MLB

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
Like the over on the Phils but I am not so sure about the sides. Cards have come a long way to get to the playoffs and I dont see them ending the run getting swept at home. Phils have the luxury of Roy Haladay at home in game 5 so they wont be as desperate as the Cardinals tonight. BOL

joeyd

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2009
Phils close it out tonight..cards should be out of gas

VMAHARAJ

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 27, 1999
Hockey Lives Here
Hey Kid agree with the picks, just wondering if you think that Phlly line should have crept higher since it does seem to be popular play, aswell as the over. Played the over yesterday night expecting that would rise. Any comments? About to make a play on Philly, thanks for your plays.:0074

nDn_Investor

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 7, 2007
I'm having seconds thoughts about the Cards/Phils over due to the concerns Pujols expressed yesterday about the blinding sunlight and shadows on the field. Only positive compared to yesterday is a 1 hour later start time, so sunset should be around 90 minutes into the game. Also Edwin Jackson has pretty decent numbers against Philly, and Oswalt is a big game pitcher were adequate numbers against the Cards. 79% on the over doesn't help the cause either since it's been pretty stagnant at 7.5. I'll let it play out over the next hour. I could easily see these guys giving up 7.5 if the sunlight factor wasn't a part of it.

Bet on MyBookie