Wednesday NHL Forum Recap

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
Wednesday NHL Leaderboard
------------------------------------------

Sam....2-0....And now 20-2 his last 22 posted plays. Simply AMAZING!!

Nick D....1-0....Well thought out win on the +1.5 goals

Time to Make$$$...1-0....Ace those exams and hurry back with more winners

Ice Picks......3-2...Had that Nashville upset all figured out

Good luck Thursday everyone,
And welcome aboard Blondie,
S.I.I.M.U.
Tiger

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Tiger,

Thanks for doing the recaps each day. I do miss seeing your plays and analysis up in the forum and I was wondering if you are planning to start making plays regularly again. As you could see in last night's game your info is very valuable and I love some of the angles you have posted on your page. Good luck to ya. Just want you to know that this forum is great but we could always use another top shelf handicapper.

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
Thanks for the kind words Nick. Sorry I do not post very often anymore but the truth is that I simply am more strapped for time now than ever before, and am rarely home from the real job early enough to do the proper capping and then post the picks before game time.

And yes, some of those angles that have worked so well in the past are still working well this year..............

-play under when both teams played the night before

-play a team in it's first game with a new coach (works well in all major sports)

-when a team plays a road game one night and then comes home to play against a rested team, play the rested team.......often get a good dog with this one

-play against teams on their first game back home off a road trip of at least 3 games

-play any home team getting +1.5 goals up to minus 125....an automatic play

-play under when the home team is favoured by 2.5 goals....only happens about one per month but hit 7 out of 9 last year

-for whatever reason, afternoon games have always tended to be higher scoring......although not this year so far

-when a team plays B/B on the road, play the 2nd game to go over

And of course, watch the shots on goal totals and the shooting percentages for both teams over the last 5 games.

Thanks again for checking in Nick,
Good luck out there tonight,
Tiger

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Tiger, thanks for the nice words in here, and your hard work. Also some good angles pointed out!

tedy

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
kranj slovenija
www.myfreehost.com
tiger: my hat is down .....magnifico!
biggrin.gif

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
When experience speaks: tx for that post and for all the hard work in here.

Really appreciated,
Merci mon ami

Bet on MyBookie