Wednesday NHL

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
NHL Season: 10-13-3 (-2.55 units)

I just spent about 15 minutes writing up three games that I like for tonight but had to go back to fill in the username field and they were erased. Seeing as how it is almost gametime, here they are without writeups:

1) Atlanta ML +340

2) Detroit/Phoenix over 5.5 (+105)

3) San Jose/Dallas under 5 (-110)

All for one unit, input always appreciated. GL and be smart out there.

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Hell, nevermind. I see none of the games start now anyways. Here are the abbreviated reasons.

1) Atlanta ML +340

Call me crazy, but Brodeur has not been playing well and NJ has not been the same dominating team from last year. Atlanta's PK has been decent. With the line on this one, Atlanta needs win just one out of four times in this spot to be a long term positive expectation play. I'll take that chance.

2) Det/Pho ov 5.5

As long as Detroit continues to put up three or four goals per game on the road, I'll keep betting the over in their games. It helps that Phoenix has been much more productive on offense at home, averaging around a goal per game more on offense than when on the road.

3) SJ/Dal un 5

Dallas has been all over the local media talking about getting back to tight checking defensive hockey. They are not pleased with the past 40+ shot games and they have struggled to remain around .500 this season. I look for them to really clamp down tonight. Turgeon continues to be out for Dallas and Nolan should be back for SJ but certainly won't be 100%.

GL, input appreciated.

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Well, luckily I hadn't put the play through on Atlanta yet. I see they now went up to +380, which is where I played them. I don't see it going any higher than that as there is almost no way NJ will go up to -500.

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
good luck with atl, took the under based on nick's recommendation. like dal and the under as well. later

Bet on MyBookie