MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

nchiappetta

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2005
126-113-4

Wednesday NIT:

1) St. Joe's +7 (++)
2) Davidson +9

Might lay some on both ML's as well. I think St. Joe's is more even with Texas A&M than they are getting credit for and should be able to keep this one close.

Davidson is out to prove something:

3/19 NIT 2nd Rd-Davidson (+8 or so)82-SWMST 71

3/16 NIT 1st Rd-Davidson (+5.5 or so)77-VCU 62

Don't know how in the hell they lost their conference tournament. I would have loved to see this team make some noise in the Big Dance. However, this is now their Big Dance and would be happy to show the selection committee they deserved a second look as an at-large bid.

Maryland, on the other hand, could care less about this tournament and would probably just like to go home. They let Oral Roberts stay close until the end of their first round game before pulling away and winning by 13. I really like Davidson to keep it close as well tonight, and might even pull off the win.

HoopsGuru

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
st joes is solid and im not impressed with texas a&m, the game being on the road worries me a little bit since this is a good home team and an average team on the road. really can't see them not staying within 7 unless they shoot below 20 % from 3 pt range. carroll has carried this team on his back recently and will drop around 22 tonight to lead the hawks to the garden. 64-61 hawks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nchiappetta

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2005
Thanks Bryanz...it could have went either way, but would have been more of a rout if SC would have just made some frickin' free throws. I was kind of mad for not sticking to my calls 100% as I also threw some on UNLV after listening to some others here...should have stuck with my guns.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg