Wednesday, October 15

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Just a comment from me and i wont even reply on any feedback.
Are you including the two plays you posted at 9:41 last night for games starting at 7:30 in your record?

It could be mislading for people who decide to follow you on your record. I just want to get a better understanding on how you work; i might coat tail you but i want to be sure about what I am doing

Good luck tonight.

sashi patel

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Denver, Colorado
Frogy,

I did include those plays, only because I was away from the computer when I made them. I included one win and one loss. And they happened to be -105 and +105 for no net affect except for the record. This is the only place I keep my record, so I include everything.

I guess I could keep separate records. Sorry for the confusion. Hopefully it won't happen that often. But it happened today as well. I could include the receipt from my online bookie, too, just to prove that the plays were made.

Earlier today I played Phoenix ( a Chenker coattail) at -.5 +125 x 1 Unit and I just put in Ottawa (-125) and the over 5 (-110) for one half unit each.

So now the record is:

13-8-1 +4.675

Sorry for the confusion to anyone coattailing me. But I wouldn't recommend coattailing me:nono:

~Patel

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg