Wednesday on the ice

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Kgun5

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Record 11-9
-1.7 units

Back on the horse! That's what they say, right? Of course, tonight may not be the night to do it, as the only game I really like is Montreal as a dog in NJ. The young Habs seem to play to the level of their competition and (Huet) will be looking to rebound from that barnburner with the Bruins. I'm tempted to take the Capitals, since Ottawa has been pushing it hard recently and it's tough to bring one's A-game back-to-back nights on the road. Ottawa is just playing so well right now, though. I'll just grab a piece of the under. During Carolina's West Coast swing last year, they lost their first two (on back-to-back nights), before winning their next two. The price on the Oilers seems too low to me, but it stinks...Especially after Carolina's crappy play last night. I imagine Carolina will be concentrating on generating some offense tonight, so I'm taking the over. (Last year on Carolina's second West Coast game they lost 8-4 to Phoenix.)

CANADIENS +110, 2 units
CAR@EDM over 5.5 -120, 2 units
OTT@WAS under 6.5 +110, 1 unit

Good luck to all!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kgun5

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Adding:

DUCKS -170, 2 units

Nashville has sucked without Arnott and everyone here seems to like the play at -170, as well.

Kgun5

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Record 12-12
-5.1 units

Unaccetaple...Grumble.

CANADIENS +110, 2 units: LOST (-2.0 units)
CAR@EDM over 5.5 -120, 2 units: LOST (-2.4 units)
DUCKS -170, 2 units: WON (+2.0 units)
OTT@WAS under 6.5 +110, 1 unit: LOST (1.0 unit)

Total: 1-3, -3.4 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kgun5

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Thanks, 60...I probably got too cocky after hitting those parlays last weekend. I certainly was cocky last night when the friends were over and I dumped 10 (more) units on Anaheim right before the game. This is why I rarely drink - so stupid...So anyway, don't cry for me, as I got undeservedly lucky.

As for "real plays", I'm gonna' have to go back to basics and start doing the little things that built the bankroll in the first place.

I do appreciate the encouragement. GL with your plays tonight. I'm sure I'll have one or two later.