Philly -2

86-53 ytd
6-4 money line dogs +840

gl

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
May still have one or two more totals...also waiting to hear if jw is gonna play or not so wont know there till just before tip...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Word on the Griz's web site............

Word on the Griz's web site............

gomemphis.com reports jw....DID NOT TRAVEL WITH THE TEAM.....no jw tonight. Ingrown toenails on BOTH feet have ruined what was a promising play.

Glad I bought the OVER 194 back...but...had jw played in this Mem/Ind game it woulda been a worth a shot!

Think it still has possiblities of going over 191'...but...just don't have enough confidence in Knight to make it a play.

GL to ya dnugs. ez

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Well in jw, you have a 2 sided player for overs, what i mean by that is a bad defensive player and a creative good offensive player(yes hes wild but against bad defenses he can play hes type of playground ball) in knight hes less of an offensive player and a much better defender. Add that to solomon who is not a pg playing back up pg and you can see why a possible play goes to a no play....if jw had played i would of taken both mem and the over, oh well.

good luck

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
4-0 day on sides and totals
0-1 on my prop as rahim has 1 rebound in the first 20 mins of the game..7 for the game

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
dnugs.........

dnugs.........

your the MAN dnugs! Talk'n people into winners....talk'n people outa losers....going a perfect 4-0....and getting it done in every phase of the "game"!

MVP.......dnugs??? Definitely on the MadJack All-Star team.......keep knock'n 'em down friend! ez

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg