Wednesday plays

ChicosBailBonds

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2006
Someone once said that winning breeds more winning so no time like the present to go through tomorrow's games:

Keep rollin with the Brew Crew tomorrow. Bush has been flying under the radar from a skills perspective all year and should be able to hold the Fightin's to a respectable number. The Brewers own the best team BA in the NL and should be able to get to Floyd early if he continues with his control issues. Also, the Phils have won 13 of 15 and...well, law of averages! Nice home field for B. Crew from what I've seen as well.

Milwaukee -127 (Bush)

Juan Cruz has control issues of his own at times but if he can keep it near the plate, he can go with anyone in the league, the guy can really deal. Facing off against a rookie in M. Thompson who has posted a 5-0 record with a 3+ERA in triple-A this year, however I wouldn't count on that carrying over to the ML, especially against an Arizona team playing pretty well right now.

Arizona -139 (Cruz)

Brad Penny was removed early last time out due to a tweaked back. Reports are that he is ok but he hasn't looked great the last couple times out from a control/dominance perspective (9BB/7K in 10IP) - Could there be something more to this injury than we are being told? On the other hand, Jennings has pitched well even if his overall stats don't show it, control is good and dominance is up.

Colorado -101 (Jennings) - This was +105 earlier, you may still be able to get the points somewhere if you shop around.

This last game is a risky proposition. Smoltz has been really good at home, the Florida offense is not that good, their bullpen is even worse, and I don't usually like playing rookie pitchers however this kid has the skills and the number is too good to pass on. Besides Florida has been much better on the road and they have to win sometime right?

Play at your own risk - Florida +242 (Nolasco)

GL ALL!

Overall record: 12-7-1
NL Only: 12-3-1 (+905)
AL Only: 0-4 (no longer playing)

ChicosBailBonds

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2006
Rough day yesterday to say the least but if you're going to win some close ones you're bound to lose some close ones.

Florida pen is just brutal, should have won that game...twice.

See above regarding J. Cruz - I'm going to take a guess and say he wasn't hitting his spots last night - He will be an obvious no play until he can right the ship, that's two bad outings in a row.

1-3 on the day

13-6-1 (+565) NL Only

try and get em back tonight.

Bet on MyBookie