Adding...

Adding...

Yesterday...

3-2 Sides
0-1 Totals

YTD
8-8-1 Sides
0-2 Totals

I should have pulled back on the Ole Miss as the line had a big fish smell attached to it...

OrgSt -4 - The Beavers return all 5 starters and lose virturally nothing from the bench. The Saints have Haddix returning but not much else. ! tend to value good guard play early in the year and tourney time. Edge goes to OSU with Hurd and Nash over a group of newcomers plus Jordan.

Elon -1 - The Phoenix made me some good money last year as they were a cover machine late in the year. Staying with them here though the Knights should give a good game. Each team returns almost all of its scoring from last year. Look for Nolan to hit some 3's in the clutch to put this game away for the Phoenix.

Michigan -11 - Last years NIT Champs take to the hardwood against the rebuilding Buffaloes. Colorado return just 1 starter (Obazuaye) who avg. 5.5 points per game last year. The Wolverines, on the other hand, return 4 starters from last year and all of their significant bench players. Look for Amaker and crew to put this one away early.

Lean to NCSt as New Orleans not in same league but this has all the makings of a backdoor cover for the Privateers, so I will lay off. Wolfpack on the first half line may be the way to go if you like Hodge and company.

GL to ALL

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
Careful about Oregon St. All 5 starters may be back but they aren't playing today as two are out including All-Pac 10 forward Lucus.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
Thanks KsYaS,

I knew about Lucas still recovering from his toe surgury but did not see where anyone else was out. Who is not going to be starting???

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
sorry about the late reply i was sleeping and the game is in the half of the 1st half, so, good luck! :D