Wednesday - When it rains it pours

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
When it rains it pours, the one game EDM had a lead in the 3rd and they go and score on themselves. PHI has the worst PP in the league, I don't care what the stats say. Now that it is out of my system, on to tonight.

After the spanking OTT put on TB and the 4 days Torterella had to fix it, I expect a very solid outing tonight. The loss of the Scotts have hurt Jersey more than I thought it would. Brodeur has given up 20 goals in the last 5 games! Brodeur is winless in his last six starts against the Lightning (0-4-2). In fact TB swept the four-game season series from the Devils in 03-04 and is unbeaten in the last 7 meetings (0-5-2). The Lightning have also won three straight in NJ and are 4-1-1 in their last six visits. TB's PP is 29th, but their PK is ranked 1st. So while NJ may appear to have an advantage on ST, TB's rankings negate it pretty well.

TB (-105)

Boston was a good road team last year, but are an 0-3 run after losing to TOR, MTL and OTT. Gerber has proven in two games he can play well, now we're starting to get into the consistency and this will determine whether he has a chance at being a starter. Both teams are top 10 in goals for and GF/Game. CAR has the 8th ranked PP and will match up Boston's 23rd ranked PK. Both teams have put up goals against some good goalies. BOS rang up 53 shots on Eddie last game and if you've seen the game you'd know they should've scored at least another 3 goals if it weren't for Eddie robbing them over and over.

BOS/CAR Over 6

6 Team Shot: (I should stop wasting my money on these things lol)

NAS/CBJ Over 6 (+105)
BOS (+110)
WAS/BUF Over 6 (-125)
SJ/DAL Under 6 (-130)
CGY (-125)
CGY/ANA Under 6 (-140)

GL tonight to ya

njdboy

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2005
Bay Area
GL Fuji......I have a 4 team shot tonight. Hopefully we hit it so it covers our future ones :)

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
GL Fuji, and might I say, your Avatar is spectacular - the "1 up" really sells it....

Bet on MyBookie