Wednesday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
23-11 y-t-d

Played Dallas - 1/2 -130

Still have not found out Aubin in net, if he is I will be playing the over in this game also. He is terrible. Pens in a tough spot, played yesterday in Atl and having to fly home- be surprised if mario will play tonight- Dallas is the better team any way and don't think the Penguins have much of a chance tonight, especially if Aubin is in net-

will be adding a few more later

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Wash - 1/2 -130

call me a sucker, but until Florida proves they can score going to play against them-
They have scored more than 2 goals once out of eight games so far and they have let in 3 or more five times out of eight. Kidd will probably be in goal tonight so Washington should get three or more tonight. Also expect Washington to open things up a little bit on offense. Even though they played last night, Kolzig is rested and ready to go and it is a short trip from TBay to Miami. I see a lot of people on the under- but I will lay off because I think Kidd will start tonight and give up some goals. We also have two of the top offensive players (Bure and Jagr) on the ice tonight. Jagr should play but you never know.

pipeville

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
congers, ny, united states
Chenker,
Where did you see that Trevor Kidd will be in goal tonight for Florida? The Panthers website says they expect Robert Luongo to make his return in goal for the Panthers?
Pipeville

Innavation

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
Question---if everyone is on the capitals game under 5.5 and Flordia has the fewest goals in NHL right now--than why is the over and under 5.5---shouldn't it be 5---

pipeville

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
congers, ny, united states
Chenker,
Also, isn't Bure out for a couple months for Florida with an injury and isn't Jagr questionable tonight with the thigh bruise he suffered last night? Seems like a lot of factors pointing under, although that doesn't guarantee anything. Good luck.
Pipeville

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Tonight I like:

WASH/FLA Un 5.5 (+105) 1 to win 1.05
I think WASH further improves upon the defense tonight against arguably a worse offense than TB last night. Plus a rested Kolzig is in the nets. Valeri Bure is out and it is possible WASH may have Johansson back tonight (thought he was back last night). The one problem with the under is if Kidd allows 5 or 6 himself. Let's hope that does not happen. Hoping Luongo is in fact playing. I also think Jagr might be scratch tonight after last night, but can't find confirmation.

Good luck. Went 3-1 last night for +1.3 Units. Wish Reekie could have scored on that briefly empty net in OT. Oh well. 25-11-3 on the year +6.96 Units.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Pipeville-

Luongo is being activated off the IR and will dress tonight but I heard he will not start. This is by no means definite he might play and shut out the Caps. The only way to know for sure is to find the line-ups right before face-off. Check Nhl Resources, there is a link that IE provided for this info (Yahoo). Also Pavel Bure is playing, his brother Valeri is out. Jagr is questionable so I guess you could say he has a 50% chance of playing.

FYI- I have read that Lemeuix will play tonight.

Good luck guys I will pulling for the under but not playing it.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
adding over Dall/Pitt 5 -130

Sounds like Mario will go tnoight. It would be great if Aubin is in net. Pitt's offense might be coming around a bit and I think Dallas will score 4 tonight- Hate laying hefty vig on a total but liked this play all day and would be pissed if I did not play it and it went over- so I played it.....

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
last one of the day

Minn -130

going against a lot of good cappers on this one-

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Man, that hurt. Under was in trouble early. Just hoping for a Caps win now (as a fan and for you, Chenker).

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
24-13-1 y-t-d

1-2-1 tonight

bad night, could have been worse- gotta get some back Thursday-

probably only going to play 2-3 games-

looking at Boston, Calgary, and over in Stl/Rangers

Bet on MyBookie